Life is a journey...capture the moment.

About Me

My photo
I'm Christie Zink, wife, mother and owner of Elan Images. Although I had been a hobbyist for years and took photos for family and friends, the birth of my first son catapulted me into this wonderful adventure that is Elan Images. My approach to photography is relaxed, fun, and in the moment. Whether they be silly moments, contemplative moments, or tender moments. I aim for my images to be a glimpse of real life, capturing your family as they are right now; a reflection of their spirit and personality. In your life there will be some exceptional moments with memories to cherish for a lifetime. No matter what your style, I work together with you to ensure that these cherished images document the festive and intimate moments of these magical happenings.
Copyright 2011 Elan Images Photography by Christie Zink. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Wee...it is so fun to be Three!



One of the fringe benefits of being the photographer in the familiy is that I get to capture many of the special happenings of those the closest to me.  One of my favorite things it photographing my nieces and nephews, I have 22 of them now!  Each of them have their own distinct personality, which makes their photographs unique.  This is one of my younger nephews Mr. Eli, and he is a pistol!  I am not sure where he gets his energy from, but I can assure you he is always on the go and he is a ball of fire.  It is so hard to believe that he is already turning three.  It seems like yesterday that I was taking his newborn photos.  I remember his WILD hair!  Oh, how the time goes by.  Happy Birthday Elijah!

Then...
And Now.



No comments:

Post a Comment