Life is a journey...capture the moment.

About Me

My photo
I'm Christie Zink, wife, mother and owner of Elan Images. Although I had been a hobbyist for years and took photos for family and friends, the birth of my first son catapulted me into this wonderful adventure that is Elan Images. My approach to photography is relaxed, fun, and in the moment. Whether they be silly moments, contemplative moments, or tender moments. I aim for my images to be a glimpse of real life, capturing your family as they are right now; a reflection of their spirit and personality. In your life there will be some exceptional moments with memories to cherish for a lifetime. No matter what your style, I work together with you to ensure that these cherished images document the festive and intimate moments of these magical happenings.
Copyright 2011 Elan Images Photography by Christie Zink. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 16, 2012

A time for goodbye...

For those of you who have followed me on Facebook, you know that there is a very special little boy who captured my heart and changed my world.  It with a very heavy heart that I post this update.  Tripp lost his fight against EB on January 14, 2012 in the arms of his beautiful mommy, his favorite place.
I would encourage you to visit Prayers for Tripp and share your thoughts.
I have written two posts on Thls Little Light and if you would like to read them:
I will forever be grateful for being touched by his light!  I love you little man.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Little Tripp's Little Light will Shine Forever. My heart is broken for Courtney; May you be circled in The Love of Jesus for the Glory of God. Love to You and Your Family. Bless you Christie for sharing Tripp with the World. Angel Tripp is in perfect peace in the Arms of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christie, The pictures you took of Tripp are so beautiful. I heard about Tripp's story after he received his wings and since that time - I have been reading through Courtney's blog. I have never in my life been so touched by a story - I have shed so many tears for a brave little boy that I have never met and a beautiful Mother who took such good care of her son. I am a Mother of two and since I heard about Tripp - I have hugged them tighter than before - I have prayed more since January 14 than I have in my entire life. Tripp was and is a Blessing - he has changed so many lives and really has made a difference. I will continue to pray for peace for Courtney - I have written Tripp's birthday on my calendar and will remember and celebrate his life every year on May 14th. God Bless you. Gloria

    ReplyDelete